Common Area Use Permit

The following use permit must be filled out in full and turned in to the management company for HOA Board approval before utilizing any Ogden Falls Subdivision Common Area's for special use (Parties, Family gatherings, Etcetera). Please read the agreement, fill out entirely and submit to management company for approval before announcing any date for your event. You can read as well as print the below file once you have opened it. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

File Uploaded